K-12 Mailing List Information
As part of the Connecting the Schools Project we have set up a State-wide Mailing List server to host the K-12 lists that you need.
If you or your school district would like to have a mailing list created please take a look at this FAQ as it tells you the process. https://members.k12.sd.us/in/Support/FAQs.aspx?id=103
General Information about the mailing list server at the K-12 Data Center.
- The address to subscribe to ANY or ALL of the lists at the K-12 Data Center is: ListManager@k12.sd.us
- Then in the body of the message type: Subscribe name-of-list ("Subscribe blank space and then the name of the list you wish to subscribe to")
- Couple of notes:
- You do not need anything in the subject line
- You need to remove your signatures
- You should not send any HTML formatted messages - i.e. remove any background images you have in your messages etc.
General Education Mailing Lists
Department of Education Mailing Lists (DOE)
K-12 School Mailing Lists